Samsung Experience (SE) is the Android based User Interface for Galaxy series of Samsung smartphone. It was initially released in June 2010 and used to call TouchWiz. On January 5, 2018 Company officially released its latest version Samsung Experience 9 which is based on Android 8.0 and available in 100+ language worldwide.
Samsung Experience 9.0 is already rolling out in Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus phones with many new features. SE Beta users may have seen the Samsung’s official infographic showcasing SE 9 features in the Samsung members app. This infographic showing all new features that are exclusive to Samsung’s software and it does not include the core Android Oreo features as these are already on Google’s site.
1. More convenient keyboard: New emoji, GIFs, stickers and customizable toolbar for quick access.
2. Improved Finder: Quickly find anything on your phone including cards, Google Play and Galaxy Apps.
3. Bixby briefing: Weather based background music & color during alarm ring.
4. Color Lens: Change screen color for better readability.
5. Samsung Cloud shortcut: Ease of Access for cloud.
6. Bixby Automation & customizable dashboard: Manage your cards on Samsung Connect dashboard and automation to control living room based on time.
7. Dual Messenger: Now you can use two accounts for same messenger app on one phone.
8. Samsung DeX: More supported monitors, enjoy games & apps in full screen view with mouse and keyboard mapping to dextop.
9. Enhanced email functions: Set due dates and snooze emails for done or pending.
All these improvement are greatly helpful for use’s advance experience of Oreo Samsung smartphones. Now prepare your Galaxy S8/ S8+ for more updates. We’ll keep updating you about all new changes which are on the way.
Images via SAMMOBILE